Total Pageviews

Monday 5 October 2009

The Monday I Would Like to Forget and Move On

Hello again , and for all those who have been reading my blogs , I did mention in my last blog as to how the Mondays going to be .

The weekend was a mixed bag as of course the Saturday , I was working and after the drive down from the office in the ever never let go rains ,I was no less than a crumpled trash can .
Come home and my Mom is waiting for a shopping List to complete .I did not want to dissapoint her this time as I have been evading that for like weeks . So saturday was lost in driving around doing the odd jobs. Sunday again was going to be a shopping day again ,but the morning started with me and my mom grumbling . I had agreed for the morning until i realised that the f1 races which is usually in the evenings is in the morning . So the morning was done with me engrossed in the F1 , bad results for my team ferrari though . Then a 3 hour wait at the Vet for Bruce ,thanks to him spraining his leg .I was little pesky about the vet becuase he ahs been heftily charging on the medicines for the last few medicines with tonnes of medicines for bruce and the charges were going up,I just wonder if Bruce really needed so many tonics and stuff . nevertheless his medicines seems to work so no grumbling there .

The evening was great as we went shopping and I must say that I have become preety brand specific. I remember that I dont mind wearing as long as the clothes are of good quality . This time I went for Allen Solly (pardon me if its spelt wrong).And tried a new Alu tikki wala , well the ragada in it was a disaster ,but the tikki was yumm.. . Back home and I logged onto my usual networking sites and thats when things really changed for the worse with my emotions .i was looking at a few albums of my friends and I was the only person left out .Not that they did not call me , they did . I couldnt get leaves .And suddenly it sank preety heavily that I am missing my friends .I am still trying to get rid of my 'No friends worth me in Hyderabad'attitude.

I could sense that Mumbai is beckoning me again , but that will have to wait till December.Also most of friends have moved to London where I intend going next year for Work and Higher Studies so i really wonder if the trip is worth it . And then these wierd thoughts of me in Hyderabad, lonely,working and losing my good part of the life when i am supposed to enjoy took over me . I sighed and shut myself to sleep.

The next day was no better . Inspite of putting aside the night behind , I was still a lost soul .So much was I lost that the 3 km walk to ctach the office bus was with me listening to lounge and instrumental. i normally never listen to instrumental in the morning . That itself was reflection of my mood. The hike was not too pleasing , and then the bus was even more worse , looked like condemnded bus repainted to make it look roadworthy .The roadworthiness was sound to be felt as the bus stopped midway and the driver shouted Diesel over. Grrrr Was i now really irritated .

The bus started after 15mins only to break down again on a busy flyover a few metres away from where we resumed our journey . So another delay to wait for a backup bus. Reached office and no matter how much i tried hard to concentrate on my work . I could not .The new change in timings is also the added woes to the list of irritations in me , as that meant I would work and extra 30mins into the night .

i seemd to have lost all my kineses at the work place as the night began to unfold like a horror movie . First I had a look at my desgnated cabby for the day and when the combined roster of my morning and evening showed on the screen , It was no less than that of a Railway Reservation chart . I wonder if my managers and Laloo has anything in common ,I would nt be surprised if they implement the second row desking and double decker row seating in the cabs as well . Anything can happen these days !!.Walking out from the office also wasnt going to be easy .I had to wait in a Queue to get myself out at the swipe gate ,aww was I now reaching the Saturation point .Matters worse as My card did not let me out and I had to get it reset and again stand in the Queue. eventually I did come out only to notice my Cabby point worse than a City Bus Stop the Culmination of 2 peak logoffs was no good .By now I definitley agree with Shashi Tharoor on the cattle class remark .I was in Winger and catle class it is sure enough. The winger was filled with absolute strangers, employess whom i have never met and talked . This was enough for me to break down completly.I went into a Silence mode and by now even the instrumental music was noise to me .The striking contrast of me walking out happily ,boarding the cab of known people , the orange sticks , the winger stops all came crashing down like a pack of cards . Never Have i felt so bothered about my personal space being so narrowed down .

Do I have a choice , I asked myself ....there was no answer . But One thing is for sure , I am not going to take this trouble the next day as I will be driving down to office .Thats the only thing which will make me feel better . So really looking forward for the next day .

No comments: