Total Pageviews

Monday 13 September 2010

CBD to Strike , Sydney to Snow and the rest TBT( to be thought)



Screeechhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and beep beep , welcome back guys , so hows your day life been hope its all cruising along well if its not go read the blog before this to get it to cruising mode.


23:49 on the clock as i begin compiling this blog listening to a selection of songs ranging from celine dion to evanescence and the UK top 40 . Well so yes as mentioned in my earlier blog this blog is gonna be super fun and lot more expressive ! So by now everyone agrees there are good times ahead of shitty times . For starters i have a new house to stay in , and the advantages of being lonely is pretty good .



Well so what have I been up to , well its now the days of the I me myself in full swing , the wacky funny immature goofy me ! Loving my work as i always do , gets stressful and strenuous but hey never will its not something to complain . The human brain too is sometimes funny , when i struggled it said give work and now when there is work it says woaa i am tired , Well in my previous blog there are a lot of things i missed . I finally am into a lot of stuff keeping myself busy going to the gym ,visiting places and stuff . Sydney was fun , reminded me a lot of Mumbai and yes i will make a trip back to sydney again . And I have a whole list of people to eat heads , most of them at office , all of em are pretty good people and nice too !



And then weekdays are usually on facebook , the gym and some music all the time , weekends are a variety of things from washing clothes to veggies to window shopping and what not . One of the weekends i did make a beee line to the snow and boy was super fun . By now things are smooth sailing at all ends and i am sure making the best of it while it lasts , the frequent walks and meeting of office colleagues for get together is amazing . Its always me at my best when i have a set of people to talk to and hang around .



And so work place chugs along knocking the days and miles of expertise and gaining new stuff and before i even realize it already coming to the end of the year . I am missing home at times especially my dog Bruce , i speak to him on the phone every day and boy and i just cant help myself saying buddy , am coming back . hmmmm am getting bored actually to put down stuff , oh yes just remembered how can i forget about food . Food is the most essential thing here in australia and i make the best of it by going for long days without making an effort to cook , I survive on salads subway and the occasional chips fries and coffees ,i seem to have more energy here to get along for hours until i ask myself for the next food.

By the time i write this sentence its been three days since i began this blog , suddenly been doing a lot of activities like downloading old pop albums watching tamil movies every night . Last night was a amazing learning , was running between the kitchen and laptop to make rasam and to read Wat's written , i took the hot pan of the stove and out it in the floor . Little did i realizes that the floor has a carpet and when i tried lifting , ouch i hear the crackle and heave and then disaster , I have this big burnt spot the size of a chapathi in the middle of the room . Lord heavens ! wat did i do . I was pondering the whole night , do i get it fixed myself before the agent knows or the house owner knows . I have in my past been quite nice in fibbing around and managing things . But there was point of time when i gradually grew out of it and now i don see any joy in lying , that does mean i dont do it , i still hide certain info hehe . Lol which .....................I guess all of us do , so i leave it here .

The news for the carpet repair wasn't any better 145 for making a patch and 600 for changing the carpet . I was in this utter state if kicking myself , i would have probably asked someone to do it to me . And in the middle of all these things , i leave office yesterday er i think its better i put the date , 23rd September and I was still trying to fix my carpet , I went to the local super market to buy a carpet cleaning liquid and a scrubber , just to try if it works . I did get and when i go to the cashier , i notice that my debit card is at home , I had taken it out the other day for some shopping and dint put it back in the purse . Sheeesh never been so embarrassed , with a dumb ass face I make the steady trot back home only to find my house keys missing . I was cursing myself , grr i left it at office , so which means I cant get my carpet cleaning liquid now as the debit card is inside my house . And thus begins Mr bean ( i.e myself ) ride back to office and i was going up the lift when i hear this familiar jingling sound in my shirt pocket . Turns out i did have the house keys with me . By now all i could see in front of me was this tom and jerry cartoon when jerry gets the better of tom and they make tom's face looks like jackass . i was no better than that!

Coming back home and after a good nights sleep began next day usual office and walk back home when the great mind set to work about the carpet again ,and then i notice this little note pasted in one cranny of my bldg that my buildings will go through some changes including painting and as i was just uninterestedly reading it , i had no job to do , i noticed this sentence new carpets to be installed . That made me really jump in joy , why cos the carpet used in the corridor is the same as whats in my house . Ahem ahem ! so i might get away with little damage after all . Smart thinking i say .....

This weeks will one day short as i have taken a leave for the friday and hope fully do some cleaning of the house and a visit to the temple . It been a long time . Also I did catch up with a lot of my friends back home on chats and boy it was a laugh riot at that .

Well .....I am yawning away to glory by by now and time to zzzzzz . Off I go to sleep and by no means is this the zzz to the blog . That will also be updated soon as i go along the good days .


Seeya all

No comments: